Monday, August 11, 2008

playroom




Mia has been enjoying her playroom. It's the one room in our house where we can just let her roam/crawl/scoot and play(it's the lowest level in our house so there is only stairs to go UP in). Mommy is sad that there are only two weeks left of her being home all day with Mia. Where did the past 6 months go? Luckily the life of a teacher has it's benefits of many days off, early dismissals and short work days! Mia's daycare lady is only 2 minutes (yes I timed it) from mommy's school and she is SUPER with the kiddos. Mia will make some good friends and have fun playing all day long. I am thankful that I was able to stay home her first 6 months of life. It's going to be hard, I don't even want to think about it but it's the best situation possible for us since I have to go back to work!

1 comment:

Sara said...

i have some toys i am sending you for that big playroom!!!! check your mailbox for a big box!