



Mia and mommy have done some shopping this week and she has been great! She had fun at the local farmer's market on Friday! On Saturday Mia turned 4 months old! Saturday morning Mia met Diane, her babysitter for the fall. I am getting sad that I won't be home with her, BUT I am so glad we found Diane. She has a great house, a HUGE backyard with tons of toys, swing set, pool and Mia will get to play with a few other kiddos during the day. It's only 5 mins from mommy's work and I will pick her up by 3pm everyday..plus mommy has summers off and lots of other days off too. But when Mia gets a little brother or sister down the road, mommy will have to stay home :)
Saturday we also walked down to downtown flossmoor to see the old cars for drivin the dixie. Then we took Mia to dinner at our local mexican restaurant and she did great! Sunday, grammy and grandpa greg came for a visit - they bought Mia her FIRST pair of Robeez!!! Mommy was very excited. Grandpa greg did a nice job picking them out :) Mia helped mommy make fresh gazpacho and then she took a walk with daddy around the neighborhood. She has begun to 'turn' the pages on her board books. Such a smart little peanut! Thursday is her 4 month check-up and shots (ouch).
2 comments:
I just love the "David Cook" hairdo!! Foosilly!! Gammy and Grandpa Greg love you to pieces! You are growing up to be such a beautiful little lady!
xoxoxo
oh my gosh she is getting sooooo big!
Post a Comment