Thursday, May 29, 2008

great great



Yesterday we had a very special visit from Mia's great great aunt Mary! She was in town from Georgia (she just moved there last year) and came with Mia's great aunt Marilyn. It was so fun to see them both!

Mia has been ooohing and laughing up a storm - it's so cute to hear her! I had taken her to Poppies a few days ago and bought her this adorable jumper that luckily was on sale. I almost bought her this one top but decided on the jumper. Well the next day we took Grandma to Poppies and she said "oh look at this top, I am going to get it for Mia" and it was the SAME top mommy picked out - great minds. The photo of Mia and I she is wearing her new top. The other photo is Mia with her great aunts.


No comments: