
Mia's sleeping pattern has been improving. She won't nap much during the day (20 mins here, 30 mins there, 2 seconds there, etc.). However, she has been falling asleep earlier and sleeping for longer stretches. When she does wake up in the middle of the night, she just nurses for a little bit then goes right back into her bassinet! When Daddy leaves for work, I will bring her in bed with me to get a few more extra hours of sleep. A little formula helps at night, when she takes it. Not to worry, she prefers nursing over formula!

I can't help but take pictures of her daily because I feel that she is growing so fast! Here she is hanging out with daddy last night. The tummy time picture was from Tuesday, look at how high she is holding up her head! In the picture with mommy, notice her fist about to enter her mouth (and the nice sunset behind us). Just a matter of time before she discovers that thumb!
Yesterday was Mia's first trip to the mall!!! We only made it to one store and I did manage to buy her a few adorable outfits. She did great while I shopped, however, the car ride was another story. She screamed the entire car trip. Hopefully she will get bet
ter soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment