Monday, January 21, 2008

35 weeks and 1st Shower


Saturday I hit the 35 week mark. Time is flying by so fast! We drove out very early on Saturday to Michigan to attend our first (of 4) baby shower! It was hosted by my SILs and Corey's Aunt Gayle. It was a small gathering and very very nice. We received many goodies, lots of clothes and bibs, swing, Grandma Puroll's homemade hat and blanket, our jogging stroller (from Dad and Kaye) and lots of other stuff. It was nice to have my mom there to enjoy it all with me. Corey was there too but played cards with his dad, uncle and grandpa. The weather was so bad driving out but it cleared up on the way home. We spent the night at the summer house, all went to dinner at the Woodfire and when I came home I noticed I was swelling just a little bit on my ankles and feet. I know it's normal but this is the FIRST time I noticed any swelling and I don't like it. I am anxious to go to the Doctor tomorrow to see what my BP is. Also, they did a game that measured my belly - 36 inches!

Shower number two is this Tuesday at Corey's firm. Should be fun!

No comments: