Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mommy is sick


It's no fun being sick when you are pregnant. Not only do you worry about the baby but you really can't take any sort of medicine. Luckily, I feel almost back to normal but I know I must have lost a few pounds since I haven't had a solid meal since Saturday dinner. But I feel her kicking strong so I know that she is OK.

Our crib and other furniture arrived on Wednesday. Corey put the crib together this weekend and I had put together the dressing table on Thursday. All we need is our dresser and decorations. Tomorrow in the city I plan on shopping with my mom for the bedding/rugs/curtains...depending on what I find I might order some of it online since I have seen a few things that I really liked.

Here is a picture of Corey and I at the Gala we went to last month.

No comments: