Saturday, October 27, 2007

Registering...

is so much fun! I decided on making my two places babierus and land of nod. I have the book Baby Bargains that my neighbor is lending me and it's great! I just look up what I need to register for and investigate the reviews....I also check out what other moms say on either my babyzone board or the actual reviews from babies r us moms. I think my list is almost complete, I just still need to add a few things....

also, decided that we are getting a NEW crib (I got scared when I read the chapter NEVER EVER use a used crib) plus my mom and stepdad offered to buy us the baby furniture and I couldn't resist. In between a jenny lind from land of nod or a bassett crib, I love both of them and they both convert to a toddler bed. Decisions, decisions!

No comments: