My pregnant brain has gotten the best of me. No ultrasound yesterday :( We went in for my check up and Corey got to hear the heartbeat, which was a good steady 154 per minute. I am up to 123 pounds!!! Go fatty go! I have gained a total of 11 pounds - yikes! Doctor was very happy with that. Found out we have to now schedule our ultrasound with the specialists, my doctor only does it on Tuesday mornings with her specialists and because I am going for perfect attendance to win my school bonus I told her we couldn't make it. So we are going to see another doctor next Wednesday in Orland Park at 7:10 pm. I am excited and anxious all over again!
In the meantime the nursery floor got sanded yesterday...they have to come back and buff and put the final coat on but it looks great...baby is going to have the best room in the house!
1 comment:
Still say boy.... and rats to have to wait one more week!!
Post a Comment