Two mornings in a row of the big MS....yuck! It all started on Wednesday, as I was driving to my classroom to start setting a few things up, I had this overwhelming CRAVING for a filet o fish from McDonalds. Mind you we NEVER eat there and I can't even remember the last time I had one, must have been when I was in high school. Anyway I found myself in the drive thru, then scarfed it down with a coke (my first sip of caffeine in weeks). Later that night my stomach wasn't feeling so good...then the next morning MS struck. Friday morning, it struck again so slept in hoping I'd feel better and I do.
Today I am treating myself to an appointment with my hair stylist! I can't wait, I haven't styled it in weeks, sorta getting sick of my ponytail and think it's about time I highlite again.
No comments:
Post a Comment