My nausea has gotten worse, lasting most of the day and really hitting in the middle of the night. I have no appetite so it's hard to force something down. This morning I woke up and tossed my cookies in the bathroom. It wasn't fun but I did feel better. I made Cor get me some granola to snack on and that helped. Then later this morning, I asked him to make me an english muffin so I wouldn't have an empty stomach....a few seconds later up came that too! UGH I am feeling a tad better right now, drinking some organic tomato juice. It's like being really hungover or being seasick, constantly. But I know it will all be worth it when our baby comes.
Happy fourth of July....don't think we'll do much because of how I'm feeling....if I do feel better we might join our friends for a minor league baseball game and fireworks tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment